- by entering your model number.
- Recommended for flaring aluminum and soft copper; will also flare hard copper, steel, stainless steel and brass through a wall thickness of 0.035 inches
- Handle clutch releases when flare is complete to iron and smooth the flare
- Features a durable eccentrically-mounted, hardened steel flaring cone for even metal flow
- Shows measurements in both inches and metric sizes
- 37-degree SAE flares in 3/16-inch, 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch, 5/8 and 3/4-inch sizes
This fits your .