- by entering your model number.
- HEAVY DUTY INCH LB TORQUE WRENCH: Auto locking torque-adjusting mechanism; 40” length fully extended; 3/4″ drive provides up to 410 Ft-Lb of torque, enough for the most heavy duty work—industrial machinery, semi-trucks, and more
- PRECISE: Turn the handle of the adjustable torque wrench clockwise to up the torque and counter clockwise to decrease the torque; Wrench is accurate to +/- 4%; Over or under torquing fasteners makes them more likely to fatigue or loosen from use
- SAFE TORQUING: The 400 ft lb torque wrench makes a loud click when you’ve tightened your fastener to the desired torque; To keep your wrench accurate do not use it as a nut buster as this can cause the wrench to become uncalibrated
- INCLUDES INSTRUCTIONS: Simple to follow instructions included with torque wrench set; If you use a 3/4 drive extension, make sure to figure out how the torque rating changes, as the flex in the extension alters the output torque
- FULL SPECIFICATIONS OF TORQUE WRENCH 3/4 DRIVE: 40″ long from head to handle; +/- 4% accuracy; Measures Torque in Ft-Lb, and Nm; 85-410 Ft-Lb (115. 24-555. 89 Nm); Increase or Decrease in increments of 2. 5 Ft-Lb; 24-tooth ratchet; Manual included
This fits your .