- by entering your model number.
- Powerful 7.0 AMP motor delivers 0 to 1,100 RPM & 0 to 4,500 BPM for the most demanding applications
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts resulting in up to 50 percent faster drilling
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience; Optimum Range (concrete drilling) 3/16 to 1/2 inch max. capacity (concrete drilling) 1 inch
- 3 mode operation for “”Rotation Only””, “”Hammering with Rotation”” or “”Hammering Only”” for multiple applications
This fits your .