- by entering your model number.
- PREMIUM AXE – Equipped with a 4140 alloy steel head weighing in at 3lbs on a 28″ hickory handle.
- IMPERVIOUS FINISH – Finished with a polyurethane clear coat that effectively repels water and keeps the handle from shrinking.
- FIRM GRIP – NO blisters, NO hand slipping. Ideal for both chopping and splitting firewood.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – Lifetime warranty on steel heads against manufacturer’s defects, such as cracks or breaks, not including misuse, abuse and normal wear and tear.
- MADE IN THE USA – Proudly 100% made in the USA. That means materials and labor. The steel heads for our hammers, hatchets and axes come from foundries and companies in Wisconsin and Illinois. Our premium American hickory handles are turned to our exact specifications in Arkansas.
This fits your .