- by entering your model number.
- New Version: Genmitsu CNC 3018-PRO is an upgraded version of 3018; All components do not need to be positioned, which greatly reduces the difficulty of assembly and improves the working accuracy; Moreover, the base height is raised to 4cm for a better stability
- Integrated: With an integrated mainboard and custom software, communication between the software and hardware is seamless by design
- Software: The Genmitsu uses Grbl, high performance, open-source software for controlling movement, and runs on Arduino; Its dependability and simplicity make Grbl an industry standard, so there’s no lack of support and resources available when you get stuck
- Versatile: Capable of cutting all types of plastics, soft aluminum, woods, acrylics, PVCs, and PCBs, the Genmitsu can be used on a wide range of projects and materials
This fits your .