- by entering your model number.
- 72 tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs. 30° for standard wrenches
- Flush mounted reversing lever allows you to change direction without removing the wrench
- Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- 15° offset offers increased clearance
- Thin head and beam provide greater access in confined work areas
- Size conveniently stamped on the head and beam for quick identification
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
This fits your .