- by entering your model number.
- 2-1/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 12.0 amp electronic variable speed motor of DEWALT router provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- DEWALT plunge router features electronic variable speed with full feedback control for constant speed under load from 8,000-24,000 rpm and soft start to reduce start-up torque for enhanced control
- Micro-fine, depth-adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64-inch increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cordset location
- Adjustable, tool-free, steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking
- Integral, through-the-column dust collection collects 95% of the dust and provides superior bit visibility
- Quick-release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and removes the need for a -inchshorty-inch cord motor pack
This fits your .
Router, w/ D Handle Base, w/ Template Guide Kit, w/ Universal Edge Guide & Dust Collect