- by entering your model number.
- Angle grinder has 13-amp motor equivalent power
- Metal grinder features 9000 rpm no-load speed for applications with 6-inch grinder wheels
- Brake of DEWALT angle grinder engages when trigger is released with stopping speeds of 1.5 seconds when using a standard grinding wheel (4-1/2-inch x 1/4-inch bonded abrasive wheel, non-hubbed)
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed. The electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the grinder off
- E-CLUTCH activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected, shutting down the motor
- Up to 30% more power vs the DCG414
This fits your .